Sunday, 23 March 2014

Treat of the week

“We must have a pie. Stress cannot exist in the presence of a pie.” 
― David MametBoston Marriage


This week's treat is my homemade white chocolate chip brownie. The recipe was handed down to me from my cousin who used to run a bakery and unfortunately I'm forbidden from sharing it. That does mean, however, that we can pretend it's calorie free (silver lining).


I was hosting a little tea party at my flat to show it off to a couple of colleagues.  As we're approaching Easter I decided to go for the mini egg version as you can see above.  It went down very well with my friends as it was still warm and gooey when they arrived (yes I was running a bit behind schedule!)
fresh from the oven

Since we didn't finish it at the tea party, I am now steadily making my way through the whole thing, with helpings of ice-cream - don't judge me!

x

6 comments:

  1. oh i love brownie so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're zoo good, i've just seen a version with creme egg that i'd like to try too! :)

      Delete
  2. I really like your blog! I am following you on bloglovin and it would be nice if you would follow me back!
    Let me know! http://rolessummerfling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! This looks so good :) I can see why everyone liked it.I would never have thought to put Mini Eggs inside them.xx

    whimsicalmrsw.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)