Saturday, 8 March 2014

Treat of the Week

'I drink to make other people more interesting'.  Ernest Hemmingway

I had the most delish cocktail from Dirty Martini this week. In keeping with my NY resolution to be spontaneous, myself and my colleagues went for a sneaky post work cocktail on Monday RIGHT OUT OF THE BLUE - this is not like me at all.. but I loved it.

Dirty Martini has a really nice vibe and wasn't too busy for a Monday, we even managed to get a seat for our gossip session.

I chose a heavenly, (calorie free i'm sure!) sinful chocolate martini. I've had one before and it's definitely worth a second visit.  So good in fact, that I thought I'd share it with you - do yourselves a favour and get over there immediately, they definitely need to be tried and admired!


What's your favourite cocktail?

Please follow me on BlogLovin
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)