Sunday, 2 March 2014

Friday I'm in Love

I don't care if Monday's blue, Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too

Thursday I don't care about you, It's Friday, I'm in love - The Cure

One of my absolute favourite songs is 'Friday I'm In Love' by The Cure. It's such a tune and always improves my mood.  
Sometimes you just need a bit of 70s rock!  I have vivid memories of singing along to this as a kid with my family and fully intend to rock out to it for a long time to come.
They have some other great songs (my second fave has to be 'The Lovecats') but Friday is a classic. I even got given a framed picture of the catchphrase once as a gift, so even all my friends know I'm mad about it.

Check out their performance here;

Do you like The Cure? What's your favourite rock song?

Please follow me on BlogLovin

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)