Friday, 14 March 2014

My sister the blogger

“My blog is a collection of answers people don’t want to hear to questions they didn’t ask.”
― Sebastyne Young



So, my sister owns the blog livsbeautyspot.blogspot.co.uk and she's set a series of 11 questions as part of the oddly titled Leibster Award. Here are my answers, and find my series of questions below if you fancy having a go!  

How long have you been blogging?
Not long - i'm super new to this, but enjoying the creativity involved.  It's an intersting process and I'm currently following lots of bloggers for tips and inspiration


What is your favourite thing about yourself?
Umm my ability to harmonise to anything is a definite life skill.. other than that perhaps my elephant like memory

Why is your best friend your best friend?
My sis is my best friend - she's always honest, reliable and fun.  I have an excellent group of really close friends but there's nothing like family.

Top beauty tip?
Eyebrows are a girl's best friend - make sure they're tidy and defined and the rest of you just falls into place


If you were going to a desert island, what three make up items would you take and why?
Mascara, the aforementioned eyebrow kit and maybe a lip balm in case of sunburnt lips



If you were going on a desert island, what three personal items would you take and why?
A friend for chats and giggles, a never ending gob stopper so I didn't get hungry and a photo album so I can remember what my friends and family look like

Where did you last go on holiday and who was it with?
I went to Vienna, with a very good friend of mine - we ate schnitzel, walked
for hours and hours and did some outdoor iceskating.

What is the last picture of on your phone?
It's of a collection of books that one of my colleagues just bought me as a gift - I was most surprised as it was totally out of the blue

Where do you see yourself in five years?
In an ideal world, living in a big house in North London with a few dogs and having a lovely old time

If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
That's easy - definitely margherita pizza, boring to many but delicious to me

Have you kept any of your New Years Resolutions?
My New Year's resolution was to be more spontaneous.... it's a work in progress thats for sure!


Ok so that's a bit about me.. 
Now I want to know about you!

Here are my questions, make sure you let me know if you've had a go 
  1.  What's your favourite blog/blogger?
  2. Who is your most loved author/book?
  3. What must have items go into your holiday wash bag?
  4.  If you could swap lives with a celeb for a day, who would you choose?
  5. What song best describes you?
  6. What's your top ice cream flavour?
  7. What was the first concert you attended?
  8. Who would have to be on the front cover of a magazine to make you buy it instantly?
  9. If you made the rules - what would be the first thing you'd pass as law?
  10. What inspires you?
  11. Lastly, tell me your favourite cocktail!
 x

5 comments:

  1. I love pizza margherita too! That's a good choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its my absolute fave, thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  2. Great answers! Love the desert island one, and the books, and most importantly the family answer!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! let me know if you answer my questions in a blog :)

      Delete
  3. What a lovely blog post Mx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)