Monday, 24 March 2014

Shopping and more shopping

“Guilty feelings about clothes are totally unnecessary. A lot of people earn their living by making clothes, so you should never feel bad.” 
― Karl Lagerfeld

This is my very first fashion post.  I say fashion, but I use the term loosely as I cannot profess to be a fashionista of any kind.  However, with my upcoming  holiday - did I mention I'm off to USA next week? - it was high time I bought some new bits and pieces.
Since most of the blogs I see on Bloglovin and Twitter seem to be fashion and beauty related, I hope you like this post on my Spring wardrobe.

First up I went a bit mad on Asos, inevitably some of it ends up going back as you can't try it on, but this time I kept three holiday items; 2 pairs of printed trousers- a big change for me, but stylish and practical for holiday and a midi purple pleated skirt, which I can hopefully wear in a couple of ways to either dress up or down.






















Then I treated myself to new leather sandals from New Look, a kaftan for our pool party at MGM from H&M, a printed flower knee length skirt from Primark, a printed sheer shirt from Topshop, a cream blouse from Primark and a blue top with an interesting cut out design from New Look.  I've bought so much that I've probably forgotten a few things - I'm not one to really go shopping for clothes, I prefer shoes and pizza, but I was obviously in need of a few updates.

However, I think the wish to look fabulous in my holiday pics has taken over and my credit card is tired and wilting!

That's quite enough shopping for now (well at least until I hit Caesar's Palace next week!)

x


7 comments:

  1. I love the Karl Lagerfeld quote in the beginning, it makes me feel a lot better about my many fashion related splurges! I just posted a Spring Haul on my blog too! x

    the-secret-getaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super love that skirt babe, I know what you mean.. Buying from ASOS is hit or miss! Sometimes it's perfect though! Have fun in the USA

    www.meetmeinparee.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do get happy when I can shop :)
    nice finds here.
    hope youre enjoying your tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. l absolutely fell in love with your blog, following you!<3
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me as well.

    http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/

    Love John Setrodipo

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful outfit expecially tho this decoltè!!!
    great..
    http://newyorkparigimilano.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)