Thursday, 3 April 2014

Boys, Boys, Boys - looking for a good time

There’s nothing more dangerous than a boy with charm.” 
― Christina AguileraChristina Aguilera: "Back to Basics"


So a blog about the pursuit of happiness wouldn't be complete without a run down of the hotties on the scene who bring me much joy on a daily basis.

I thought I'd give you an insight into my top 5, but they are NOT laminated, so I reserve judgement to change my mind (and I frequently do).

So let's start as we mean to go on;

5.  Justin Timberlake; musical genius, absolute dreamboat, gentleman, role model - what more do you want from a guy? I'm sure he's got it in spades



4 David Gandy; handsome, articulate, excellent suit wearer, stylish, excellent sense of humour as demonstrated on the Alan Carr show last year.  Definitely Gina's next top model


3. Patrick Dempsey; swoon and swoon again. Dreamy Patrick, star of Grey's Anatomy (and more importantly Enchanted and Made of Honour) is rugged, handsome and looks like fun - he gets my vote!



2. Tinie Tempah; the word swag was invented for this rapper.  So stylish, rocking his big glasses, talented musician - there's just something about Tinie (real name Patrick) that I can't get enough of.  Elle style award winning hotness.



 1. The original dreamboat for me is Taye Diggs; not only is he an absolute hottie of the highest order, but he can SING! He was in my favourite musical Rent, has the cutest kid (with Wicked actress Idina Menzel) and has a string of hit films and TV shows.  Sadly (for me and probably him) he's never quite hit the mainstream celebrity arena despite appearing in my favourites Will and Grace, Ally McBeal and his own show Kevin Hill. For now, let's just admire his beauty




Bonus Beauty; Will Smith; I mean, as my blog is called The Pursuit of Happiness I suppose it's obligatory to love Will.  Actor, rapper, singer, family man and gorgeous smile too!  



Talent is so attractive isn't it….
You can thank me for this plethora of hotness below!  Let me know who floats your boat

x

1 comment:

  1. looks like you had fun
    follow my channel : http://hibzshibz.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/a-bit-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)