Tuesday, 27 May 2014

This Week

“It does not take much to make us realize what fools we are, but the little it takes is long in coming.” Flannery O'Connor

There's been several things thing I've managed to photograph this week that I've loved so I thought I'd share them with you.
Firstly I've booked a holiday to Spain in June, very exciting.  I'm looking forward to getting away with my friend for 4 days of relaxing and laughs.
new adventures are the best
 A client bought me a box of cupcakes this week, the whole office was craving sugar so they came at just the right time and got devoured immediately.  So nice to be treated, I felt very grateful.
red velvet cupcake

My lovely, pink, glittery nails got lots of compliments at the BBQ I went to!  I'm so bad at keeping them nice, but at least I have a record this time.

Minion cake!
 I had a lovely nostalgic time melting these marshmallows over the BBQ on Sunday. So yummy. It was my friend's baby's birthday, but he was upstairs asleep for most of it, so the adults jumped in the bouncy castle!
Toasting marshmallows

Hamlet the dog


How cute is Hamlet the dog? So friendly and he has the most amazing eyebrows.  

Hope you had a great week

x


12 comments:

  1. Melting marshmallows is just the best isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That minion cake looks amazing! I love Despicable Me
    http://emhasrednails.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hamlet! <3 Is he a schnauzer? Looks it. I had one as a kid and now my parents have another. They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And YES to glittery nails and that precious furry face! Cuteness overload on your blog honey!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both the Minion cake and your dog!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thnk u - wish i'd made the cake!!

      Delete
  6. Wow that minion cake is the coolest cake I have ever seen! :) x

    http://fe-rnweh.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)