Thursday, 19 June 2014

Holidays are all in the Planning

“What shall you do all your vacation?’, asked Amy. "I shall lie abed and do nothing", replied Meg.” 
― Louisa May AlcottLittle Women



I might be going on holiday next week, but I've already got my eye on my 2015 trips.  My family and I have booked a cruise trip for early next year and I'm really looking forward to it.  I think it's almost as exciting to have a trip to look forward to as it is to actually go.  Do you?

I've been on a cruise before, for a friend's hen do, we went to Marseilles and Ibiza and embarked in Barcelona.  It was great, although I got totally sunburnt... 24hr free food and constant sunshine - what's not to love? Looking forward to getting back onto the high seas.

I hope I get to do one more trip this year too - I'm just not sure when or where yet... I need to save like crazy if I want anything more than a B&B in Margate!  I just FaceTimed my friend who's travelling round Greece and still really hoping I get to go and visit her before the end of the Summer.

me on a Royal Caribbean cruise 2009


I also plan to go to Eurodisney with my best friend and her family, she has two children (and a husband) so we're planning to hop on the Eurostar for a few days of Disney fun. 

I've wanted to go for ages, but I think you probably enjoy it more if you take some excitable kids with you, so I'll be dragging my god children round!  I went to DisneyWorld when I was 6, but bizarrely enough my lasting memory is having chocolate milk for breakfast (the obsession started early clearly) and i don't remember much more than that!


Have you got any trips planned?

x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)