Monday, 16 June 2014

A Sunny Week in London

“It is never too late or too soon. It is when it is supposed to be.” ― Mitch Albom, The Time Keeper

I've had such a busy work week -4 very long days of office hours followed by evening  events, late nights and early starts and I'm absolutely cream crackered.  Luckily Friday was a rest day so I had a lazy lie in, a yummy brunch and a training walk for the marathon that I'm doing in September.  Here are some pics from my week;

Currently reading The Outcast, good so far!
Got bought a box of 12 yummy cupcakes from a client at work 

How little is this foot!? Cuddles with baby Freddy
I did a 4 mile walk in South London, in the blazing heat - luckily I wore my Factor 50 but possibly not my best idea and took a couple of pics in the park during my half way rest.

Peaceful oasis in the middle of London!
Hope you enjoyed

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)