Monday, 9 June 2014

Photo Shop

“It's the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.” 
― Marlene Dietrich

I've had a busy old weekend and thought instead of writing everything down I'd share some pictures so I can keep my wittering to a minimum.

First off I got the train down to Bournemouth, to visit one of my oldest friends who's recently had a baby.  We lucked right out with the weather (to the point that I got sunburnt!) and had a lovely day mooching along the beach with the dog.  After 3 hours of walking I can safely say I've started my training for the marathon.
Saw this display in a shop at the station - gorgeous 
I read a brilliant book on my journey, I couldn't put it down.  I picked it up at Oxfam in my lunch break and wasn't sure if I'd like it, but I'd thoroughly recommend.
My train read - amazing book

Beautiful scenery on the B'mouth coast

Happy doggy

Friendship :)
I was delighted to get to hang out with Ferdie the dog, who is really friendly and loves a cuddle. Moments after this pic below he jumped right up onto my bar stool for a snuggle and took me by surprise !
Friendly Ferdie
My friend and I met age 11 so we have a long history and it was lovely to catch up on each other's news.  This is us aged about 16 (yes i'm wearing a trouser-dress jump suit...). We've come a long way!

Part 2 coming tomorrow 

x




2 comments:

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)