Wednesday, 25 June 2014

A garden party

Relish today. Ketchup tomorrow.
Unknown

Every year my housemate and I throw a Summer BBQ party and it's brilliant fun.
However now I've moved out.
So....  I've had to beg to join in the extravaganza.  But the date is set and it's happening so now it's time to get excited. 

I thought I'd share a few pics from our previous BBQs with you.
The cat chilling before the storm!
The garden before and after!
I mean, I was aiming for a cool shot.......
Excellent gift we received from a guest
I'm very much looking forward to it, although not so much the extensive amount of gardening that goes on before which I've promised to help with.  
I make a mean chocolate brownie which I'll be baking for a treat and I'm looking forward to the grilled halloumi already!
We've got friends coming from all over the place and it'll be so nice to have everyone together.  It should be a good Summer, fingers crossed for good weather.

What plans have you got so far?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)