Saturday, 21 June 2014

Holiday Playlist

 “Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music.”
― George Carlin


As I'm off to Spain today I thought I should let you in on my favourite holiday tracks.  What's better than lying by the pool listening to your favourite songs, or dancing round the hotel room getting ready to some tunes?

Drive By -Train - I first heard this in Vegas and now whenever I hear it I immediately think of the Aria hotel and how much fun we had on our trip.

Vengaboys - Holiday classics - any track by them! Especially if you're on the way to Ibiza. Everyone needs a bit of Eurotrash every now and then....


Starships - Nicky Minaj This was our holiday song when I went to Mallorca last year, we even googled the rap lyrics and made a video (which I won't share here as I think I'd lose all my streed cred!!)


Daylight - Kelly Rowland - A chill classic, I had this on repeat on my Ibiza holiday the year this came out and I love it.
Don't you wanna Stay? - Kelly Clarkson  - Another one full of Vegas memories, not really a holiday hit, but very relaxing and soothing when you're chilling after a hard day on the sun lounger


Sometimes all you need to hear is the beginning of a song and you're exactly back where you first heard it  At work we always listen to the Kisstory channel and we can't stop reminiscing about our teenage years!
Whilst searching the web for other people's favourite tunes I came across this article which you might enjoy http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/rockandpopfeatures/7929035/summer-music-playlist-playlists.html.
 
And just because I love him, I'm going to leave you with a classic Will Smith track - Enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. I love all of these songs! :) Starships is always a classic x

    http://fe-rnweh.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are having fun in Spain! Love Starships!
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. brill time thanks, just got bk

      Delete

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)