Friday, 4 July 2014

I Love Lindsay

I want to be remembered for the work that I've done, rather than the car accidents that I've gotten into, the men that I've not dated - or the man that I have.
Lindsay Lohan

I have to admit it. I've loved Lindsay Lohan since.. well possibly forever. Definitely since Mean Girls and that album she brought out.  She's my hair inspiration for sure;  as a fellow red head I think; if Lindsay can go there, so can I!

I know she can be a bit of a hot mess, but I've always been Team Lindsay. To the point that I've just paid £40 of your actual British pounds for a ticket to see her in the West End, in Speed the Plow in September.  I have a feeling that somehow, it might not happen quite as planned, but I have my fingers crossed for a full run.

Here are some of my favourite Lindsay looks

She's had such a turbulent time, of course all splashed across the tabloids.  I really hope she can pull it together as I think she's a great actress.  Either way I'm really looking forward to seeing her and am hoping for the best.  Only time will tell I suppose!
Do you think she's fetch? Or has her tabloid lifestyle put you off?

x

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post,dear!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    antonella:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)