Sunday, 26 October 2014

Blogtober - who'd play you in a movie?

“We're actors — we're the opposite of people!” ― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead

As you may have seen yesterday, I've hooked up with Helene for Blogtober14. Using her prompts to inspire daily blogging - which I can't imagine I'll be able to keep up but as I have a quiet weekend planned I thought it would be fun to join in.

Well this is an interesting one... Who would play me in a movie?

Now obviously first I'm thinking, what kind of movie would this be? A film of my life? 

In which case I'd like to go back in time and use Mayim Bialik circa Beaches... Obviously she's American and I'm absolutely not, but when I watch Beaches I feel like I'm looking at myself!


 If I was going for a grown up version of me (sadly I have to admit I am now a grown up....), then perhaps Bette Midler would give it a shot - red hair, big nose, likes to sing... sounds a lot like me!
And if Bette was busy then perhaps I'd choose Christina Aguilera.. I can't pretend we look the same (apart from perhaps in the boob area) but I love her feisty attitude and she can sing up a storm - I loved her in Burlesque (what a film!) and obviously a movie of my life would be a musical, that goes without saying!
Christina Aguilera in Burlesque


Who would play you?

x

1 comment:

  1. Aw this is such a fun post! I have absolutely no idea who would play me though!

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)