I'm having a grumpy Friday night on the sofa and before I knew it, I'd come up with this list!
- Girls who refer to their other half as 'my man'
- People who chew gum with their mouth open -especially on the bus when you can't get away
- People who walk in diagonal lines across pavements into my way
- Commuters barging onto the train without letting people off first
- People who stop to use text in the MIDDDDLE of the pavement
- The texture of bananas
- People who have loud chatty conversations on the phone on a 9am train
- People who over share on social media - what is wrong with you??!
- People who listen to dance music so loud you can hear the bass through their headphones on the train
- Kitten heels - just no, never, ever
- Being cancelled on last minute - possibly the most frustrating of them all!
- Slow bartenders - specially at the theatre
- Big boobs in bad fitting bras
- Nuts in chocolate - this is NOT ok
I see a lot of these relate to commuter hell, which only reinforces how much I wish I lived in Covent Garden... What's your pet peeve?