Saturday, 8 November 2014

15 things that drive me crazy

“I much prefer whining to counting my blessings.” ― Mary Ann Shaffer

I'm having a grumpy Friday night on the sofa and before I knew it, I'd come up with this list!



  • Girls who refer to their other half as 'my man' 
  • People who chew gum with their mouth open -especially on the bus when you can't get away
  • People who walk in diagonal lines across pavements into my way
  • Commuters barging onto the train without letting people off first
  • People who stop to use text in the MIDDDDLE of the pavement
  • The texture of bananas
  • People who have loud chatty conversations on the phone on a 9am train
  • People who over share on social media - what is wrong with you??!
  • People who listen to dance music so loud you can hear the bass through their headphones on the train
  • Kitten heels - just no, never, ever
  • Being cancelled on last minute - possibly the most frustrating of them all!
  • Slow bartenders - specially at the theatre
  • Big boobs in bad fitting bras
  • VPL
  • Nuts in chocolate - this is NOT ok
I see a lot of these relate to commuter hell, which only reinforces how much I wish I lived in Covent Garden... What's your pet peeve?

x

4 comments:

  1. Haha love this - I share quite a few as I also deal with the commuter hell. Honestly, if people would just walk in the direction they are going or move out of the way, my mornings would be so much calmer! xx

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there should be a commuter lane or something!

      Delete
  2. my ultimate pet peeve, more than people who barge onto the tube, more than loud headphones, more than anything else...slow walkers on the pavement OR people who take up the whole pavement. Cannot stand it! (I call it pedestrian rage)

    The Awkward Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. people are so annoying aren't they!!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)