Friday, 28 November 2014

Festive Haul

“They said I was a valued customer, now they send me hate mail.” ― Sophie KinsellaConfessions of a Shopaholic

I went to the shops yesterday with all the intentions of starting my Christmas shopping... however, it didn't quite go as planned and I actually came home with quite a few new clothes... for myself.

Seeing as you lot love fashion, here are my recent buys;
Dorothy Perkins boots
I really needed some waterproof leather day boots and after much searching found these beauties on sale at Dorothy Perkins.
This is the second pair of boots I've bought from here and it's not really a shop I associate with shoes - I guess I better start thinking differently.

















Asos black dressThen I went in search of the perfect party dress - this Asos number, complete with sparkly skirt was a definite winner. I am planning to wear it to 2 big events in December.
This black foil vest was an impulse buy, but has already come in useful - Oasis strikes again.
I also bought this green lace dress in about 5 minutes flat, not bothering to try it on until I got home, not entirely sure I'm going to keep it, but I love the colour.  Apparently it's a top... but I'd absolutely get my legs out and just wear it with tights and some black heeled boots.
I also bought a fabulous Primark bargain of a dress, which might be my Christmas Day dress  - I'll keep it under wraps until then!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)