Wednesday, 5 November 2014

Dressing up

“I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot!” 
― Marilyn Monroe


This week I was invited to a swanky party at the Waldorf Hilton hotel to celebrate an opening of a new West End show.  My date and I decided it was only right to dress up to the nines for the occasion and I thought I'd show you some pics.
I went for a Topshop dress with Office shoes, that I must admit are a tad high if you need to actually walk anywhere (I of course had my trusty roll ups in my bag for the way home).  I curled my hair and managed to achieve a sweeping fringe and half up do in minutes, which I was delighted with!



We had a lovely time sipping prosecco and chatting until we decided that seeing as it was a week night, we should probably go home.... Til next time!

x

5 comments:

  1. Wow v swanky mx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw you look like you had a great time! Love the heels, even if they are hard to walk in, they are nice to look at :) x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heels weren't made for walking - they were made for looking at ;) you look very glam! Sophie xx
    www.fashionnomads.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)