Saturday, 27 December 2014

Highlights of 2014

My family and I have a newish tradition that on Christmas Day we share our highlights of the year.  I thought I'd let you in on my high points of 2014 and hope you'll share yours with me.

Spending a brilliant evening in Caesar's Palace, Vegas; watching Elton John live, having dinner with some of my best friends in the world and partying like a crazy thing at Pure nightclub.  It was a fantastic holiday but this evening was pretty special



Spending time aboard Kalaban with my two gorgeous friends in Turkey was pretty special, with the highlight probably being the day we got up early to watch the sunrise



Lastly I'd say visiting Alcatraz, it was amazing and I was so not expecting to enjoy myself.  A real history trip and the audio commentary is so interesting to hear.



Please let me know your highlights of the year below, reliving them is pretty fun too!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)