Monday, 1 December 2014

Kew Gardens Christmas Walk

“My old grandmother always used to say, Summer friends will melt away like summer snows, but winter friends are friends forever.” ― George R.R. MartinA Feast for Crows

On Friday night I wrapped up warm, grabbed my bestie and headed all the way over to Kew to experience the Christmas Illuminated walk.  Most annoyingly I forgot my camera so had to make do with my iPhone, so forgive the quality of the pics.

The nitty gritty 
The walk is just over a mile long, don't wear your heels!  There's plenty of cafes, toilets, bar huts etc so you don't need to worry about going hungry.  It cost £15 and is only open from 5pm.  Here's the official trailer video;

Kew Christmas Illuminated Walk

Kew Christmas Illuminated Walk


Kew Christmas Illuminated Walk

warm sugar donuts
The warm sugared donuts were a particular highlight, as was seeing the carousel in action, my favourite fairground ride.
carousel ride

Kew Christmas Illuminated Walk

Kew Christmas Illuminated Walk

Kew Christmas Illuminated Walk

Kew Christmas Illuminated Walk
We had such a lovely time, it's really put me in the Christmas mood and the lights were gorgeous.  Let me know if you go!
To book, visit http://www.kew.org/visit-kew-gardens/whats-on/christmas-at-kew-2014

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)