Friday, 12 December 2014

New Year's Eve plans in London

So after getting my own hopes up about a trip to Vegas for NYE I've now come to the realisation that I thought about it too late and it's way too expensive to contemplate... which led to a lot of research of fun things to do in London.

I've now made my plans, but wanted to let you in on a few options that looked good to me if you're still dithering about what to do (and don't forget the tube runs free until 4.30am, details here)

Bounce - For a ping pong experience like no other, head to Bounce in Holborn for unlimited ping pong and cocktails (that also totally counts as a cardio workout!)

W Hotel -NYE - For a very swanky affair, book yourself into the W Hotel and make the most of their onsite bars and NYE event - plus they're serving up a W Brunch on NY Day too

Roof Gardens - They've gone for a Vegas theme this year in Kensington - you even get to take a photo in their very own Wedding Chapel

Brooklyn Bowl - Based at the O2 this live music venue is serving a dash of Red Dwarf in the shape of Craig Charles

Gilgamesh - Camden's finest is hosting a circus themed evening with spectacular sights aplenty


If all of those options blow your budget then there's always the £10 option of the (no longer free) fireworks on the Embankment, but I'm sure those tickets are like golddust.  Whatever you're doing, be it fancy nightclub or dinner at home, I hope you have a fabulous evening.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)