Sunday, 4 January 2015

An afternoon in London

“This is life, in all its gruesome, lovely, neon-lit glory.” 
― Nuala CaseySoho, 4am


I had a lovely afternoon planned catching up with old friends in Soho, (I'm desperately trying to cram in as much fun as I can before I go back to work and the fun stops), as I was walking down Brewer Street I happened upon my mecca; www.godsownjunkyard.co.uk/.  As you may know from my Instagram I'm a little obsessed with 
neon so stumbling past this amazing collection of Soho neon signs made my afternoon.











All the art work is for sale but the prices are astronomical so I won't be starting my own collection any time soon, but I loved looking. I think the 'Lucky' sign was my favourite.
Let me know if you go.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)