Wednesday, 18 February 2015

Birthday drinks at Earlham Street Clubhouse

“There is still no cure for the common birthday.” 
― John Glenn


I had a lovely time celebrating my friend's birthday at Earlham Street Clubhouse last week.  They play 90s music, 90s films and name their pizzas and cocktails after 90s icons. What's not to love?
I'm rather partial to their giant sharing pizzas and Rollin' with the Homies cocktails.

The birthday cake was one of the best cakes Ive ever eaten (and I've eaten a lot).  It was from Peyton and Byrne and it was DELICIOUS. Here's the link if you've got anything you can possibly think of to celebrate (cake).  It got devoured immediately so I'm pretty glad I nabbed a slice.
They have a nice size area at the back that you can reserve for a party, or just grab a table in the bar.


We had great service, free shots and a pretty awesome time.
Plus I even left with a cheeky membership to the ESC getting me a discount on my future visits - I'll be back for sure!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)