Saturday, 14 February 2015

Valentines Schmalentines

"Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable." - The Wizard of Oz

So it's February 14th again and my instagram feed is full of love hearts and #luckygirl hashtags.  

I saw this on Buzzfeed which made me smile so I thought I'd share it with you in case, like me, you might be sending yourself a card.


As a pre Valentine's treat I ordered some photo magnets from Sticky9  who have given me a 15% discount code to share with you.  I went for a mix of recent pics with friends and a couple of neon signs from my Instagram that I love and they're now in pride of place on my fridge.
So if you're going to order use this cheeky code; FRIENDWSU5 and nab a little deal.

There are a few Anti Valentine's parties in London. I'm definitely steering clear of those, which I have visions of being like some kind of live Geordie Shore episode and instead am setting sail on a romantic cruise.. with my mum.. haha.
anti valentines card

Doing some research for this post lead me to this, which made me laugh out loud so I will leave you with Peggy and Viola.

Oh and Happy Valentine's Day - may you eat chocolate until you feel sick 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)