Friday, 17 April 2015

Afternoon Tea at the Conrad St James Hotel.


Thanks to Emerald Street's 241 afternoon tea voucher on Saturday I got to experience the Alice in Wonderland afternoon tea at the Conrad St James hotel next door to St James' Park.  We were seated in the Emmeline Lounge just off the lobby with a harpist playing songs (including 'She's Like the Wind' which I loved!).

I went for a traditional Breakfast tea in a heavy sliver pot, which I emptied (twice).


 The highlight was the tray of pastries and treats carefully explained by our waiter Ian.  I particularly enjoyed the chess board chocolate cake and the Eat Me cracker was delish too!










As we had our valuable voucher, the whole thing came to £39 including service, which I thought was great. The service was excellent (right until the very end when our waiter seemed a little... stressed), the dining area was beautiful - even the toilets were lovely!

Definitely worth checking out Emeral Street for their discount treats!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)