Wednesday, 1 April 2015

My first Louis Vuitton

"I like my money right where I can see it…hanging in my closet." —Carrie Bradshaw

So, 2015 is the year of the bag, a Louis Vuitton Keepall to be precise.
I decided to treat myself to a vintage bag as the brand new ones are around £1000 and who has that kind of money for luggage? (Mariah Carey I guess, but I do not..)

I've spent weeks trawling EBay, Gumtree, PreLoved and various other sites, before deciding to use Vestiaire Collective which promised an authentic piece, delivered quickly and even offered me £15 off my first purchase! I was sold.  There's so much choice, but I knew I wanted a Keepall and one with a strap too so I can fill it to the brim!  




It's nervewracking spending so much money on something you havent seenI But I finally got my grubby hands on my beautiful Louis on Monday and cant take my eyes off it.  It came with an authentication certificate as well, which is reassuring, now I just need a weekend away so I can use it!

x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)