Wednesday, 6 May 2015

A weekend in the West (of London)

“There's very little in my world that a foot massage and a thin-crust, everything-on-it pizza won't set right.” 
― G.A. McKevett


I took a little Bank Holiday jaunt over to Notting Hill with a friend and decided to stop by Mulberry Street Pizza which had been on my list of places to visit for a while now.

It took a little while to find (seeing as my map reading skills do not improve with age) but it was worth it.




We had a wander round Portobello, did some serious window shopping, bought some cupcakes from Hummingbird and had a jolly old time in the sunshine.  If it wasn't for the crowds of tourists it would have been glorious - walking at a snail's pace drives me crackers.

Monday I took a trip to Richmond to meet a friend for lunch, at the Urban Diner which was delicious.  The decor is really cute and the waitresses were so friendly!  We had hotdogs, mac and cheese, milkshakes and sweet potato fries - Bank Holiday heaven.  The sun was doing it's best to peep out and we had a lovely stroll down by the river too.

 The houses are so beautiful, I'd love to live in Richmond - so instagram worthy!

Hope you had a good weekend :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)