Wednesday, 17 June 2015

A Catch Up

May has been a full on whirlwind full of work events, holidays, 3 concerts and even a wedding, so I thought I'd show you a few snapshots to bring you up to speed.
Firstly I embraced my 16year old self and headed over to the O2 to see SClub7 in concert - they were great and we had such a fun night dancing along to all the old hits. 

I've become a bigger fan of Bills in recent weeks - I've discovered a local one in an outdoor courtyard where sitting with a Pimms watching the world go bye is quite the treat.  They also serve my new favourite thing; crispy crumbed halloumi... yes please!




Really enjoying the new David Nicholls book 'Us', a journey through Europe with a rather unhappy couple, it's an easy read - perfect for your holiday.
Ive just finished reading 'The truth about the Harry Quebert Affair' which I thought was great - twists and turns all over the place, and a love story as well, definitely worth adding to your Kindle wish list.  Speaking of which, I'm debating heading over to the dark side and buying one - anyone got any thoughts or tips? I think they're just so useful for travelling when you only have a hand luggage bag to fit in all your shoes.....


I managed to squeeze in a catch up with my god daughter, who looks like butter wouldn't melt here, but don't be fooled.... we managed to stave off a few tantrums with a playground visit, I love seeing her but there's nothing like the relief of waving goodbye!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)