Thursday, 27 August 2015

Another healthy eating post....

“Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie.” ― Jim Davis

I appreciate that my posts are more cupcakes than courgette normally, but as I've been focusing on eating better and a wider range of food I've been looking online for inspiration and thought I'd share a few things here in case you, too, are sick of baked dry chicken breast!

Today's trawl netted a couple of recipes I'm definitely going to try 

Firstly a chicken recipe that sounds juicy; http://www.yummly.co.uk/recipe/external/Melt-in-Your-Mouth-Chicken-1066441

A good way to make courgette a little more interesting; http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/07/zucchini-tots.html

As a pizza-holic this sounds right up my street; http://gimmedelicious.com/2014/03/30/magimix-food-processor-review-the-best-low-carb-cauliflower-pizza-crust-recipe/

I'm feeling positive though, despite eating rather over lemony cod fillet and under cooked carrots for dinner.  I did 2 excellent workouts this weekend, (the Bodycoach is my HIIT inspo) and ate well.  
Knowing I'm filling my belly with healthy nutrients is actually satisfying even if the meals aren't quite so...  I'm treating myself to new things (like this handbag) rather than food treats. Reading and nail painting distract myself from treat time too along with loads of romcoms!



We can do it guys!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)