Sunday, 23 August 2015

London Wedding Love

“I have to wonder at what point the people fighting to protect marriage will realize that traditional couples haven’t exactly been doing too good a job of it so far.” 
― Dan PearceSingle Dad Laughing


I was lucky enough to be invited to a wedding last weekend, celebrating the marriage of two friends who have been together eight years. It was my first non-straight wedding and I was very excited to show off my new dress.. and celebrate of course!
The ceremony was at the St Pauls Actor's Church in Covent Garden, which suited these 2 down to the ground being a very showbiz couple.

The ceremony was gorgeous, and after a trip on the specially laid on route master, we arrived at the Happenstance Bar to party.  Dress pictured below (from SugargHill Boutique)- sadly my sassy Kurt Geiger shoes not pictured. This is what happens when drunk friends are in charge of the pics ;)

Sipping on a (few) glass(es) of prosecco we waited for dinner to be served, before scoffing on a fabulous Sunday roast.
After dinner, and several speeches later, the party was finally started and the Photo Booth proved very popular!  I had a little groove to the fabulous Sapphire Soul (seriously check them out) and then jumped in an Uber before I turned into a pumpkin.

A gorgeous day to celebrate a gorgeous couple

x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a great read ! I love it, I love it so much that the greedy gnome in me wants more ....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)