Saturday, 10 October 2015

Operation Tiger Prawn - A Healthy Eating Experiment

Make it a lifestyle, not a duty



So I'm 10 weeks into the 'new me' which I have to admit is getting pretty dull. Whilst I'm grateful for the changes I see in my figure and although I am definitely learning how to make better choices, those choices of salad and tap water get a bit boring when everyone around me is eating yummy carbs. I don't want to give up, but I am going to have to become a bit more lenient so that I don't go crazy and binge.

Seeing as it's such a change from my usual eating I thought a few pics might inspire me to keep going, after all there's only 4 weeks until Vegas!

 Yes, i made cauliflower base pizza - yummy. It didn't taste like pizza, more spanish omelette, but definitely delicious.





Eating at home is definitely easier than choosing wisely in restaurants, tonight's delight was scrambled eggs with ham, mushroom, spinach and feta - not bad at all.  In restaurants I'm sticking to chicken salad more or less, my favourite is the Zizzi chicken and prosciutto new menu listing - give it a try.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)