Friday, 1 January 2016

2016 hopes

“Good resolutions are like babies crying in church. They should be carried out immediately.” 
― Charles M. Sheldon




2015 was a year of change for me. I managed to find a way to control my sugar addiction (with constant effort) and I also managed to finally find myself a new job which ended the year on a high.
I took several fabulous trips and watched my Mum get married. I managed to accomplish my NYE 2014 resolutions and I even reached my NYE 2012 goals (three years late but who's counting?).

So 2016 has a lot to live up to. I'd like to build on the achievements I've made so far and have a good time too.  My main goals are;

To continue my healthy eating/fitness mission.  The second half of 2015 was focused and motivated and I hope to continue it with vigour.  Fitness wise I'd like to run a 5k in less than half an hour and to keep up my HIIT training as I'm getting more stamina by the week and I am determined to have toned thighs!

Next would be to have success within my new job. I've joined a great company and want to contribute and help expand their business.  I have a few mini goals within this, but I'll share once I hit them.

Last big goal is to travel to New York. I've been twice before in 2002 and 2008 but it feels like an awfully long time ago! There's other places I hope to visit too (post on this in a couple of days), but NYC is the top of the list for definite.  Who doesn't want to feel like Carrie Bradshaw once in a while?


What are your goals? Let me know in the comments.

x

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)