Thursday, 25 February 2016

What I ate on holiday

 “Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie.”
― Jim Davis


So eating healthy and travel do not necessarily go hand in hand. With a trip looming I was adamant I wouldn't go off the rails, whilst assuring myself I'd be allowed treats.... finding a balance proved quite tricky.
 Highlight of the trip? Churros y chocolate for sure... 



 Fried aubergine with treacle like honey - new favourite thing, try it
 An after dinner, roof top bar tipple
  Perfectly ripe avo on toast for breakfast


 Delicious baguettes and cake from Dulce Dreams, definitely a great find
 Not sure why they thought I'd need three forks... ;)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)