Sunday, 10 April 2016

M'Lord of the Fries - Launch

“Why climb the corporate ladder when you can build an elevator in your own building?”
― Joshua E. Leyenhorst



My very brave friend Michael is launching a revolutionary new fries business, called M'Lord of the Fries (find them here). He decided to hold a very lovely garden party to celebrate the launch, try some fries and to get some feedback from his hungry customers.
Here i am with the main man, I think my end total was six helpings (!!) and I just couldn't get enough.  Flavours below - my favourites were the Tennessee ones, flavoursome, tangy and delicious.  But I gave all the others a fair try too!  The 'dessert' sweet potato ones were also totally yummy.. not quite classing as healthy, but perfect for these cold afternoons.


Now you know by now, I love any excuse for a photo booth style extravaganza so I was in my element with these captions - we came up with a few others too - we need another launch party quick!
The aim is to for M'Lord of the Fries to have a stall at a food market in London and to work at corporate events and private parties etc. There's a lot that has to be taken care of before the actual frying can begin.







I practically rolled home full of happiness and carbs (a perfect Sunday recipe), thankfully I'd already been to the gym.  I'm very proud of Michael and I can't wait to buy my very own portion of fries soon!

For enquiries contact mlordofthefries@gmail.com

x

2 comments:

  1. When I saw this post on bloglovin I was rather excited. It's similar to an idea i've had for a while so i'm glad someone has done it. Those chips look delicious, do you deliver to the Midlands lol? I doubt i'll see the stand anywhere seeing as I don't live in London but I wish the venture luck, i'm sure it'll be very successfull!
    Amy at Amy & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thanks! no delivery yet, but u never know!!! let him know if you're having a party!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)