Saturday, 9 April 2016

Spring in St James' Park

“It's a sad fact of modern life that if you drive long enough, sooner or later you must leave London behind.”
― Ben Aaronovitch,
Moon Over Soho

On a gorgeous Spring like day I took a lovely little walk through St James' Park to meet a friend.  The sun was out, the flowers were blooming, even the ice cream shop was open.  Tourists everywhere, of course, meandering along the lake and marveling at the view.
 Lucky old Queen having this as her garden.  I gave her a wave as I passed...

Almost at Trafalgar Square I spotted a troupe of gorgeous black horses, I'm not sure where they were off too, but everyone stopped to have a look.

 
I saw a dream of a house by St James' Park station, Queen Anne's House. what a cute little place - and I'd have a great commute to work ;)
 x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)