Wednesday, 27 April 2016

Stax Diner - Soho

“Just because I'm hungry doesn't mean I'm going to fall in love with a hamburger.”
― Ruth Harris


Last week my bestie and I had a date night in Soho. We went for chocolate cocktails at a bar near my office, which are delicious and deserve a post of their own.  After drinks we had planned to eat at Pizza Pilgrim but their queue was ridiculous so we hopped upstairs to Stax Diner for some fried chicken goodness. I've eaten there once before but only dessert, so this time we were ready to explore the savoury menu.


The irony of ordering a diet coke to go with my heart attack burger. I promise we shared the chips. I went for a buttermilk fried chicken burger with cheese, although I left half the bun and the coleslaw.

We managed to restrain ourselves from the excellent milkshake selection but decided to share a do-bro which is a deep fried brownie (shame emoji) with vanilla ice cream and butterscotch sauce- delish.  The brownie didn't last long enough to be pictured I'm afraid.
Kingly Court is such a cute little destination and I do spend a lot of time there these days. Get yourself down there and join in the fun

x

1 comment:

  1. I love finding out about new places. I've heard of Stax but never really looked into it. The burger looks so good! Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)