Friday, 27 May 2016

Afternoon tea at Villandry

“I am born hungry. Ravenous. I want to eat the world, and I can never be satiated.”
― Gary Shteyngart, Little Failure 


Another food post for you this week, I had a long awaited catch up with an old friend and we decided to treat ourselves to afternoon tea at Villandry. For £20 you get afternoon tea and a glass of champagne, who can argue with that?


We had great service and apart from some very loud patrons we had a lovely old time stuffing our faces, taking pics and talking nineteen to the dozen.

Fruit free scones are my favourite.  The dessert platter kind of defeated us to be honest - I was stuffed to the gills but had a good taste of everything. The brownie bite was delish but had nuts in which I don't enjoy, the meringue was messy and totally yummy.  If you fancy a bargain tea in a lovely environment then I thoroughly suggest you get booking. 
I practically rolled home and sadly got caught in a down poor!


x










4 comments:

  1. Legen Sie Ihre Website und die Steine ??wurden Appresiatting Engagement Yu Yu Bietet ausführliche Informationen. Es ist eine großartige viele Quer durch Ihre Website für einmal in jedem N'ti wurden unter dem Unerwünschte Eine Rehsed Informationen konsolidiert. Ausgezeichnet beim Lesen! E've Bucommarked Ihre Site & E'm Ihre RSS-Feeds hinzufügen mein so Google-Konto. Voodoo Partnerzusammenführung | Gemälde kaufen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so yummy. I've never been for afternoon tea before but this post really wants to make me go!

    www.57-days.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was delish and you should deffo book one!

      Delete
  3. I love afternoon tea, and this looked fab! Also, fruit-free scones are THE BEST KIND.

    Milly | Mini Adventures

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)