Wednesday, 8 June 2016

Brunch addict - Cambridge Street Kitchen

Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland 


My quest for the best eggs in London continues - this week I had a catch up in Pimlico at the Cambridge Street Kitchen, a kitsch diner attached to my favourite independent hotel brand The Artist Residence. The theme is quirky art, driftwood and mis matched chairs. I've stayed at the Brighton branch before, which was lovely but it's great to get a taste in London too.


Neon signs are my favourite thing, when I see one I get very over excited. I posed for quite some time in front of this one!
 
The menu had all my favourite things - pancakes, avocado, eggs - but sadly the kitchen did not! I ended up having my 3rd choice as apparently Pimlico had eaten them out of sausage, eggs and mushroom before I arrived.  So, I finally settled on Croque Madame, an unhealthy but delicious option.
You should definitely give it a try if you're in the area, I fully intend to try out that full breakfast sooner rather than later.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)