Sunday, 19 June 2016

Dirty Bones - treat time!

“I moan with pleasure."Did you just have a foodgasm?" he asks, wiping ricotta from his lips.
"Where have you been all my life?" I ask the beautiful panini.”
― Stephanie Perkins,
Anna and the French Kiss

Up above the shops behnd Carnaby Street is the marvellous Kingly Court, the roof is down for Summer and people are flocking to eat alfresco. I love this little courtyard, there's food from round the world and desserts to die for.
I took a friend to Dirty Bones for a treat meal, especially seeing as my FWB card gets me £5 cocktails - what's not to love?
  
We started with the Key Lime Martini, not quite as delish as it looked!

 My starter was macaroni cheese balls, they might actually be my favourite thing on Earth, although they need to be severely rationed as I imagine the calories are out of this world.
Milk and cookies are my favourite, so this dessert was right up my alley, milk ice cream and a chocolate cookie - I didn't even share.

The service was brilliant, we sat in front of the big open windows, soaking up the atmosphere and had a few more drinks to finish off. The FWB card gives you 25% off food Sun- Thurs too so even the bill was a treat. A perfect date location, great for a casual catch up with friends and definitely one I'd return to.

Have you been? x

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)