Saturday, 23 July 2016

Early rise for Ethos breakfast

“To eat well in England you should have breakfast three times a day.”
― W. Somerset Maugham 


The only thing I'm guaranteed to get up early for is food. After 20 whole days apart my best friend and I scheduled a pre work breakfast which sounded like such a good idea until my alarm went off.
But get up I did and it was totally worth it - we even had breakfast dessert (which should totally be a thing)
The beauty of Ethos is that everything is vegetarian. They also have vegan, gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free options which makes dining healthily easy-peasy. This also translates to 'guilt free pancakes'.
The decor is gorgeous, light and airy and... leafy!
 I chose scrambled eggs on toast, with avocado& sweet potato crisp.  It was yummy and a great filling start to the day.
Now my pancake addiction knows no bounds but these maple and raspberry delights even class as healthy. I promise I shared them...
Get yourself over there they're open for lunch and dinner too and the choices look delish - I'll be back

www.ethosfoods.com/
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)