Sunday, 14 August 2016

Scrap booking; the hen do

“Nothing is ever really lost to us as long as we remember it.”
― L.M. Montgomery,
The Story Girl

A friend of mine is having a hen do this weekend, I was put in charge of making a guest book and decided rather than repetitive messages I'd do something a little different.
I did a mini shopping spree in Paperchase to buy a little scrap book, some stickers and postcards and procrastinated, for a whole week!


I sent a mini questionnaire out to the guests and then printed them on to pretty card I bought at The Works.  I got everyone to send me thier favourite pictures and got them printed out.
Then came the creative bit (which I'm not great at), but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out and thanks to Tiger and The Works I'm fairly sure she'll like it. (I'm like Annie in Bridesmaids with the box of memories - hopefully I wont try and break a giant cookie!)

What tips have you got for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)