Saturday, 15 October 2016

Junkyard Golf - Shoreditch

 “To find a man's true character, play golf with him. ”
― P.G. Wodehouse


My new obsession is crazy golf. I'm so bad at any kind of sport, but nevertheless am loving the mini golf craze sweeping trendy Londoners. Now, I profess, I do not count myself as trendy. Certainly not when I walk through Shoreditch in my high street fashion and sensible boots.
However, after trying Swingers a few weeks ago, this time we headed to Junkyard Golf which is in an altogether less glam and much more urban golf oasis.



Hole 1 was so hard that I almost gave up!  Although Hole 2 involved a slide so that cheered me up. We had to go up stairs, across treadmills and over pool tables! I loved the interactive vibe, although it was so dark I couldn't see my ball half the time. The vibe is much more relaxed and casual than Swingers, but also not as organised.






Despite all the fun, I lost... ah well maybe next time!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)