Friday, 28 October 2016

Where the Pancakes are

“There was no time for chit-chat when there were chocolate chip pancakes to be eaten.”
― Kristen Day,
Forsaken


What are Sunday mornings for, if not for breakfast and friends - especially on a bit of a hangover... So bright and very early for a Sunday I headed to the new Flat Iron Square to explore the market and stuff my face.
In the shadow of The Shard is a new flea market and food quarter under the arches of London Bridge.  I was headed to a new pancake restaurant called Where the Pancakes Are. Spotted on Insta, like all my recent finds, is a dutch pancake, two story, breakfast heaven.

I grabbed a table on the mezzanine and started the very important studying of the menu 

 #battermatters is my new life motto....

I went for 'simple' with maple, but added a few sides....


The food was delicious, the service was friendly but a bit haphazard and the portions were definitely on the small side. I'd definitely go back if I was passing


x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)