Thursday, 3 November 2016

Cutter and Squidge, Soho

“But I'm really enjoying my retirement. I get to sleep in every day. I do crossword puzzles and eat cake.”
― Derek Landy,
Mortal Coil

This weekend I finally got to try Cutter and Squidge. I walk past it all the time and the only time I tried to visit they were closed for Made in Chelsea filming!  However, today I was in luck and we grabbed 2 window stools and a slice of joy.

Their signature bake is a biskie - they've explained it below.  I didn't try one as I was stuffed with cake, but they certainly looked good.  Perhaps for my next visit......


The company are an 'all natural bakery' using 'lightened' buttercream so that the food isnt quite as unhealthy as it might look.  We shared a slice of Dulche du Leche dream cake, which was really yummy, although the buttercream was ever so slightly sickly actually!  The service was great and they're located on Brewer Street in the heart of Soho.  The cake certainly isnt cheap, our slice was over £5 which is pretty crazy, even for London, but as we shared it wasn't too bad.

 Let me know if you go

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)